YOUR WELLBEING IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Ensuring a safe, clean and inviting environment is important to us.
In response to COVID-19, we have adopted elevated cleanliness standards to safeguard our guests and colleagues. Our strengthened safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Mass Restaurant and Mass Lodging Associations. The measures are designed to prevent the spread of viruses and apply to all guest rooms, public and back-of-house areas.
At a glance, here is what we are doing to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Temperature Monitoring and Daily Screening. All staff will answer a daily questionnaire on health and have their temperature taken.
- Keeping our Distance. We have implemented social distancing measures in all public, event and back-of-house areas of the hotel.
- Sanitizer Stations Throughout. Hand sanitizer stations have been placed in public, and back-of-house areas of the hotel.
- Enhanced and More Frequent Cleaning. EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants will be standard for use in guest rooms before arrival and to clean public and back-of-house areas every four hours.
- Personal Protection Equipment Required. All hotel associates are required to wear face masks and gloves. Guests are encouraged to do so as well.
- Your Room is Your Room. No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay unless you request for us to do so.
- Training and Education. We provide training to our hotel associates about the latest safety and cleanliness guidance.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty.
Be Well. Stay Well.
Keeping you safe begins with keeping our valued hotel staff safe. In keeping with state regulations, we have devised a multi-pronged approach to health and wellbeing, which stresses cleanliness and hygiene standards and education and training .
Our staff are equipped to handle confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases among guests and colleagues. They also understand how to identify potential health risks and are committed to working together to strictly follow all safety and cleaning protocols, which are detailed below.
- All staff are to stay home if they are sick or exhibiting symptoms of illness. They will be sent home if symptoms develop during their shifts.
- Proper hand washing and other safety protocol trainings will be conducted and maintained. Guests are also encouraged to adhere to regular 20-second handwashing/sanitizing guidelines.
- Front desks will be equipped with plexiglass sneeze guards, and all staff (e.g. front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.) will be required to wear personal protection equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves.
- Social distance reminders will be placed in all public areas (where applicable) to encourage social distancing awareness.
- COVID-19 policies and protocols will be provided to each guest upon check-in.
- Should a guest or staff member be diagnosed with COVID-19 after leaving the hotel, all guests and staff that were present at the same time will be notified. If a guest or staff member is diagnosed while staying with us, proper isolation protocols will be followed pursuant to CDC and WHO guidelines, and guests and staff will be notified.
- Guest Rooms
- EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants will be used to clean each guest room, with special attention paid to all high-touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, light switches, etc.).
- A minimum 10-minute cleaning period protocol is applied to each item so that full disinfection occurs.
- Your Room is Your Room. No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay unless you request for us to do so. Rather, replenished amenities – including towels and linens– will be provided upon request.
- Guests are encouraged to use tissues or wipes where available when handling exterior door knobs. All guest keys will be disinfected upon check out.
- For the laundry and cleaning of bed linens and towels, laundry bags will be utilized to and from the cleaning facility.
- Every four hours, all high-touch public area surfaces such as handrails and door handles will be wiped down with EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed in key areas throughout the hotel including hotel entrance, front desk, and recreation building.Public Areas
- Cafe & Bars
- Prior to opening each day, we sanitize with EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants on all areas.
- Hand sanitizer station will be placed at the location.
- Tables and chairs are spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart to allow for safe distances between guests.
- We will provide no-touch table service adhering to safe social distancing guidelines. No buffets will be available.
- Disposable menus will also be made available.
- All shared items and food and beverage areas will be sanitized after each use.
- No-touch in-room dining will be served with sustainable disposable wares.
- I will not come to the resort if I or anyone in my party is sick.
- While on the property, I will practice good hygene and wash my hands often for 20 seconds each time with soap and water.
- While on the property I will wear a face mask in enclosed public spaces and practice social distancing whenever possible.
- I will do my best to make things work under the circumstances, recognizing that this situation is evolving and is new for everyone, staff and guests alike.