We had the best day ever all thanks to Mark, Ian, Sapphire and the wonderful team at this hotel. Mark is the kindest person, he truly cares about the experience of the folks who book with him. Mark helped get us through the awful year that was 2020, and let us reschedule to this year without issue. Mark and the team went above and beyond, from helping us get a wheelchair for our Nana, and running out to get ginger beer during the wedding for a friend who mentioned wanting it. I literally cannot say enough about how wonderful these people are. And on top of that you have the most beautiful setting you could ever ask for. We loved spending the week before the wedding at the resort with our families, and then getting to share that vacation feeling with all of our guests for the weekend. I would give 100 stars if I could, book this place!
Packages and Venues
Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for considering our casual oceanfront/beachfront family resort for your special weekend. You’ll find us really unique from other venues. You can choose your vendors and that includes your caterer. Our packages include a beach house on the resort for your accommodations. Most importantly, we have a one wedding a weekend policy because yours is special to us. (Shouldn’t it be for you and your friends?) AND, just as important, you have the services of a professional wedding coordinator to communicate your needs to the staff, vendors and your guests.
We offer Beach House and Tented Weddings accommodating 15-150+ guests during the months of April, May, June, September and October each year. The sample package uses our suggested vendors pricing. Your pricing might vary should you wish to use your own vendor(s)* or make different choices. There is no such thing for us as a typical wedding but the items we suggest below offer all that you will need to have a memorable wedding on Cape Cod.
- An oceanfront ceremony in the sand or on our lawn overlooking the ocean. Inclusive of up to twenty garden chairs and a white wedding arch or trellis. (More chairs are available for a fee.)
- Cocktail hour with passed and or stationary hors d’oeuvres on our lawn overlooking the ocean or under the tent.
- Tented outdoor reception inclusive of tent, sides, white garden chairs, parquet dance floor, tables, linens, china, water goblet, silverware, rope lighting, sweetheart table
- Food choices inclusive of three choices of hors d’oeuvres, plated salad with choice of greens and bread, two choices of dinner entrées and a vegetarian alternative, assorted vegetables, rolls, butter, coffee and tea service and complimentary cake cutting.
- Three or four bedroom Beach House for five nights for your accommodations and wedding preparation. No site fee!
- Complimentary certified wedding coordinator for your on-site rehearsal, ceremony and reception. Keeping your guests, vendors and resort staff on track and fully informed of your wishes.
- Our one tented wedding a weekend guarantee policy.
- Choice of qualified vendors to choose from all your catering and rental needs.
- Room block for wedding guests with discount rates.
Things to consider for your wedding budget…
Happy to assist with suggested vendors and pricing.
*All vendors must be preapproved by the resort, commercially insured to minimum limits and meet state and local licensing requirements including health certifications as required.
- What if I need more ceremony chairs? The fee per chair is approximately $4. You also have the option to have white benches which are priced approximately at $30 and fit about 5-6 people per bench.
- What happens if we have inclement weather on my wedding day? The beach house or tented facilities have ample room to set up for plan B for both your ceremony and cocktail hours. Our white wooden trellis would be used as the focal point for your ceremony under the tent.
- What time should the ceremony begin? If you are hosting your ceremony on-site, we recommend scheduling your ceremony to begin an hour and a half prior to the scheduled start time of your reception. As we only host one wedding per day we will work with you to customize your time line. All receptions must end no later than 9pm, so if this is the desired time, your timeline will be worked back from that end time.
- Is a Walk-thru Rehearsal provided? Yes, for on-site ceremonies our professional coordinator will practice this with you when you are here. The wedding coordinator will also do a run-through on Friday with you and the wedding party and arrive an hour before your ceremony and stay through the entire reception to ensure your needs are being met.
- Do you host wedding receptions during the summer? We are not able to accommodate wedding receptions during our peak summer season of July and August. Perhaps you might consider hosting your wedding with us in late June or early September?
- Do you offer vegetarian, gluten-free/or special dietary restrictions menus? Of course! Our suggested caterer(s) are happy to accommodate your needs.
- May I bring my own wine/liquor to the event? Our liquor license does not permit guests to supply or serve their own alcohol. Our bar manager will be happy to review our offerings and customize your package as needed.
- May I bring in my own food? No, with the exception of the dessert, all foods must be through an MA licensed caterer with a local commercial kitchen to store and prepare foods. This requires food safety certifications for everyone’s protection and enjoyment.
We searched far and wide for a wedding venue where we could get married with our feet in the sand without having a “cookie cutter/check the box” wedding while still having our savings accounts afterwards. The Corsair & Cross Rip was the perfect choice for our June 2021 wedding! The property has two small beach hotels (directly on the beach) and then a handful of rental houses. They hold one wedding a weekend and depending on the size of your wedding (up to 150 guests), you rent one of the guest houses from Tuesday-Sunday and hold the ceremony on the beach, cocktail hour on the pool deck overlooking the beach, and reception in the backyard of the house you have rented.
Mark has some great recommendations on vendors to use, but we were looking for less of a plated/formal wedding and went with Pizza Barbone as our caterer who worked perfectly with the venue to provide our guests salad and unlimited pizza for three hours as well as service staff who helped with anything a full-service caterer would help with. Mark was responsive via email and was always around to help during the weekend of the wedding. Ian made us some delicious signature cocktails and the bar service was easy and affordable compared to many other Cape Cod vendors. The staff at Corsair seemed as though they never slept as they were always cleaning, setting up or around to help with any odds and ends that we needed assistance with. Sapphire at the front desk was wonderful to work with when it came t– ensuring that our guests got their welcome bags and that everyone was checked in smoothly – even helping some guests from our wedding party to check in early. Pauline, the day-of coordinator, worked with us the week of the wedding to help answer some of our remaining questions and to help coordinate with the vendors on the day of the wedding. This venue worked perfectly for our beach wedding and if you are looking to customize a wedding that really feels like YOU, definitely consider the Corsair & Cross Rip.
Your guests can stay in the two hotels on the property and make a weekend out of it, which is what most of our wedding guests did and loved it. While they do provide the bar services, parking attendance, bathrooms and a day-of coordinator, you do need to supply rentals (tent/tables/chairs/
My husband and I cannot thank the Corsair and Cross Rip resort enough for making our wedding weekend more perfect than we could have ever imagined! Mark and his staff could not have been more accommodating! We are both from Massachusetts but we were planning our wedding from our previous duty station in Alabama and they made it very easy to communicate and plan via email and phone!
Not only is this the perfect location for a beautiful wedding, Mark and the staff (which all feel like family) take such good care of you and your guests down to every detail and always go above and beyond!!
Ask any guest at a wedding AND they would say amazing too! The guests at our wedding continue to tell me how wonderful it was at the Corsair and Cross Rip. Let me add that the hotel staff are as fantastic as the location.
My wedding was perfect! I could never have imagined a better place to have my wedding!
Our wedding was everything we dreamed and more! Even with the weather being less than perfect, everything about our day was magical. The ocean, the beautiful houses and the picture perfect backgrounds just added to our families and friends coming together to celebrate our long-awaited marriage! We danced and laughed all night, and really could not have asked for anything better!! Thank you to the Corsair & Cross Rip and all our vendors to help make our day amazing!
My husband and I got married here this past weekend and had the MOST amazing experience at this hotel. We had a small (16 guest) ceremony on the beach, and it was gorgeous – we rented the Commodore House and I got to walk down the lovely stairs right onto the beach for the ceremony by the ocean, and then had the reception inside the house and on the deck, both overlooking the water which was perfect.
We had our wedding here just a few weeks ago and the team could not possibly have been better to work with. Where we appreciate all of the staff here, Mark, Ian, and Sapphire really went above and beyond to help make our entire experience perfect. We could tell right from the start that they are all genuinely really good people.
We have several options to accommodate your wedding party and guests, including house rentals. For more information, please follow the links below! Call us today for a free consultation, reduced wedding accommodation rates and facility tour at 508 – 398 – 6600.